Tuesday, January 7, 2020

We Three Kings ~ 16th Anniversary The Hub

We Three Kings ~ 16th Anniversary The Hub for Monday January 6, 2020. View the sweet playlist for 1-6-20 (CLICK HERE)

Lana Del Rey, Andrew Bird, Beirut, Spoon, Beck

For the past sixteen years, hosting The Hub on 91.3FM KXCI Tucson has been the best two hours of my week. Period. Being a volunteer programmer on KXCI is an incredibly gratifying experience. The opportunity to preview a weekly stream of new music, pick thirty or so interesting songs, and assemble them into interconnected sets is nirvana for a music nerd like me.
The Hub is my hobby and it allows me to be creative. It’s something I do that I love. It brings me joy, peace, and relaxation. And that’s the best reward a person could ask for.
Thank you KXCI for The Hub, and thanks to all of the listeners for your enduring support of new music.

No comments:

Post a Comment